Saturday, July 10, 2010

Mexican Madness I say!







How was I so lucky to have lunch with Jessica Rivelli of Working Women of Tampa Bay twice? Right place, right time! Jessica texted me late this morning asking me about something else and I told her it was lunchtime and I needed someone! Jessica and I LOVE Los Mariachi's on Ulmerton and has become a meeting place for us. The food is consistently good. I think the servers are getting used to us because the waiter today was actually kind of funny! He made a couple jokes!!


We both had the quesadilla delujo. (which means you get lettuce, tomato and sourcream with you quesadilla). I had the beef, Jessica had the chicken. I was very pleased with mine. I don't think she was happy with hers.

Jessica is driving a new Camaro for a month as part of the GirlfriendGetaway. She has to post her adventures on a blog. If you test drive a new Chevy, you get a complimentary one hour massage at massage envy. Sounds pretty cool to me!



1 comment:

  1. Wow, lettuce, tomato and sour cream all crammed into one little word like "delujo?" How can you not like that?!

    ReplyDelete