Sunday, July 11, 2010

Breakfast on the Beach




This morning I had breakfast on Madeira Beach at Screwie Louie's. The weather was beautiful enough to sit outside on the deck and enjoy my steak and eggs.
Screwie Louie's has a build your own breakfast with each item costing 99 cents. 2 eggs, any way you want them - 99 cents. bowl of grits - 99cents. grilled red potatoes - 99 cents. I love this concept. They also have french toast, biscuits and gravy, eggs benedict as well as steak and eggs. (Which is what I ordered.) The steak was served with three eggs, potatoes and toast. The potatoes also had onions and green peppers.
After my late breakfast, I headed down to Tropicana Field to catch the Rays game. Met up with a bunch of great friends and enjoyed watching the Rays WIN!
Tomorrow I will be dining at Ozona Blue with Jane Mak. This place seems very interesting. Make sure to read all about it tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, it's like a dollar store menu! And who doesn't love the dollar store! I do like the concept of putting together what YOU want for 99 cents each. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete