Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Builders and Burgers






I thought I was supposed to be in Spring Hill today, but I will actually be there tomorrow! I read my calendar wrong! Today I had lunch at the Angry Pepper Tap House located at 9366 Oakhurst Plaza in the Publix Shopping Center. Bob Bell of Bell Contracting and Design, Inc. accompanied me.

When I walked in, there were several people sitting at the bar and a couple people at the tables. Even though this looks more like a bar then a restaurant, I would bring children here for lunch or dinner. The conversation at the bar was lively, but not too loud. The specials today were $1.00 tacos and $5.00 ½ pound Bubba burger with fries. I had the Bubba Burger and Bob had tacos. They have daily specials. Monday is 2/$1.00 wings, Tuesday is $1.00 tacos and $5.00 Bubba Burgers; Wednesday is Meatloaf for $7.99; Thursday you can get pulled pork sliders for $1.00 each; Friday there is live music from 10apm-1am; Saturday nights from 10pm-1am is late night Angry Hour and Sunday you can get $1.00 hotdogs and $1.50 Angry Marys all day. They just installed a bunch of new taps and I think there are a total of 37 draft beers. The woodchuck cider is (so far) my favorite.

Bob has lived in Seminole all of his life and has been a licensed General Contractor since 1986. A retail general contractor who specializes in interior tenant build-outs, Bob prides himself on maintaining outstanding client relationships. If you are looking to expand or move into a different location, Bob is the man with which you need to speak! His office number is 727-392-8117 or you can email him at rob.bell@bellcco.com.

Tomorrow I will be heading to Spring Hill to have lunch at Paesano's Italian Bakery with Pat Augustyniak from Spring Hill Dental Associates. We will be talking about the new OraSpa Dental Hygiene Spa! I hear it is absolutely wonderful!! Follow me there!

1 comment: