Thursday, June 14, 2012

Sunday Brunch at the Safety Harbor Resort and Spa

I have been asking my husband for months to go to the Sunday Brunch at Safety Harbor Resort and Spa. He had numerous excuses as to why not; but my persistance finally paid off when he agreed to go with me! Sunday brunch hours are from 11:00am-2:30pm.  We made reservations for 11:30. Reservations are not required, but they recommend that you make them.

Upon walking into the entrance of the brunch area, I just had to stop and admire the presentation!



There was so much food and way too many decisions to make! Breakfast items, such as eggs Benedict, cheese blintzes, waffles and hot syrup, biscuits and gravy, eggs, bacon and sausage are located on the right.
 The lunch items included, but not limited to, chicken marsala, stuffed shells and tilapia in a cream sauce.  There is also a full selection of salads (pasta salad, tomato and mozzarella salad) as well as a salad bar.  I was surprised to see a danish and cereal area; but, as my husband pointed out, some kids only eat cereal!




 The grilled vegetable platter was amazing! This was one of my favorite platters!
A gorgeous selection of fresh fruit.


 The cheese platter was astounding! I thoroughly enjoyed the dried cranberries and pecans.
                                        I can never get enough of Atlantic smoked salmon.
And would you just look at this seafood boat of shrimp, crab legs and oysters?
There is also a full omelette bar

and a prime rib station.

Don't even get me started on the desserts!
And what more could you want than a hot chocolate fondue? Well, for starters, bread pudding with caramel sauce or apple cobbler!
Needless to say, we ate until our hearts content!

The servers were very attentive. Oh, I almost forgot about the Mimosa's! Now, Sunday brunch is complete.  The total bill (including all taxes and gratuities) for 3 people was $91.32 and well worth every penny!

Safety Harbor Resort and Spa is located at 105 N. Bayshore Drive in Safety Harbor. Check out their website or find them on facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment