Monday, July 7, 2014

Hidden Gem in Shopping Center!

I have been to the Publix shopping center at Bardmoor thousands of times. I have walked from Publix past the Clubhouse Restaurant hundreds of times and never bothered to enter.  I finally decided to try it and I am so glad that I did!  I am sad only because I could have been eating there for a long time now!

We arrived just after the lunch rush and the waitresses were busy clearing tables.  They offer several lunch specials, so it took me a while to figure out what I would be eating.
 The lunch specials are served from 11am-4pm.  There are ten different options ranging in price from $6.79 (chunky chicken salad criossant) to $7.49 (Steak-a-delphia). 

My friend new immediately that she wanted the Bacon Lettuce Tomato Sandwich ($5.49). She was given a number of different side item choices. 
 I decided on the Cobb Salad - mixed greens topped with grilled chicken breast, crumbled bacon, cheese, hard boiled egg, diced tomato and bleu cheese ($7.59)

The restaurant was very clean and the servers were friendly and helpful.  The ladies behind me were raving about the quiche and the eggs Benedict. Both were thoroughly enjoying their meals. Breakfast is served all day. This is a great place to go - especially when you want breakfast for dinner!

The tables could be pushed together to accommodate a large party.  Restrooms are located in the back of the restaurant. Be prepared to walk through the kitchen!  I think it keeps the chefs on their toes byby keeping everything clean and orderly.

 The clubhouse is open Monday through Saturday from 7am - 8pm and on Sunday from 7am to 1pm and can be reached by calling
(727) 397-9251.

Physical address is 10801 Starkey Road Suite 24.

Shop, Play, Dine LOCAL!  Get your Localshops1 card by clicking  here.

No comments:

Post a Comment