Sunday, February 26, 2017

Lunch for breakfast! Every day from 7-3 at the Breakfast Station in Seminole

I love when a new restaurant opens close to me. And I REALLY love it when it has good food!! The Breakfast Station opened in Oakhurst Plaza in December, 2016. 

This spot has been home to numerous other businesses, but I am hoping this one stays here a super long time!  Everyone is friendly and the service is holy-cow fast!!

The restaurant has a train theme and the menu offers quirky named items.  I use the term "train wreck" a lot, but now it is also one of my favorite breakfast items!
 My husband ordered the train wreck just so that I could see it, taste it and still have lunch for breakfast!!

We weren't seated very long before we placed out order and I sat back to get comfortable.  The place was packed and I figured we would be there a long time.  I took a picture and before I could even post a facebook status (with this picture) expressing my joy about being able to order lunch for breakfast --

our food was delivered!!!

                          Imagine my surprise that both of our meals were at the table in minutes!!!  (I thought ordering lunch at 8am would screw them up -- but alas, it did not!!)

                              This first one is the train wreck - and it is amazingly delicious!!!
And here's my lunch for breakfast!!!  Reuben sandwich!!! I did order home fries, though - so it's kinda breakfast related!!
                                             Breakfast station offers daily specials.
                                                      As well as a children's menu.

Breakfast Station is open 7 days a week from 7am - 3pm and is located at 9342 Oakhurst Road in Seminole.

There are several large table for groups of 6-8 and numerous booths - or you can dine at the counter. In addition, there are outside tables and the weather is perfect for that right now!

Any other questions - call (727) 330-6094.  Tell 'em Tampa Bay Afternoon Delight sent you!  And, please like us on Facebook to see lots more food pictures!


No comments:

Post a Comment