Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Tasty Treats at the Taco Bus with Susan Leonidas




Susan Leonidas had referred to the Taco Bus numerous times and had peaked my curiosity. I couldn't imagine tacos being served out of a bus actually tasting good. But, Susan knows her food, so I had to believe her. My dreams of finding awesome Mexican food in this area has been fulfilled - and it is open 24 hours a day!!!!


The Taco Bus is located at 913 E. Hillsborough Avenue in Tampa. It is very easy to pass, so keep your eyes open as this is one place you do not want to miss! There is also a location in St. Petersburg on Central Avenue that will be open very soon.


Susan is launching a new Networking group for women who are genuinely passionate about helping other women succeed in their personal and professional lives. Connect with Susan on facebook. She will help you find your passion as she was just certified as a Passion Test facilitator! Congratulations Susan!


We started off our feast by ordering the guacamole. The presentation was fabulous! The picture cannot possibly describe how delicious it was. The guacamole is a little hidden by the chips, but there was a huge mound underneath the chips!









Next, Susan swayed my decision on what to order for lunch as she knows how indecisive I can be. I ordered the "cochinita pibil pork" which is based on a 5,000 year old Mayan recipe and Susan ordered the fish tacos.

















I am truly looking forward to going to the Taco Bus before and after Rays baseball games!

No comments:

Post a Comment