Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Breakfast for lunch at DeMill's Family Restaurant

The LS1 crew was recently together and that usually means food!  Since we were in Pinellas Park, we decided to go to DeMill's Family Resturant located at 6501 Park Boulevard. We were doing our part in the LocalShops1.com call to action and spending our money at a locally owned business.

We were immediately greeted by Pat, our server. She was very friendly and attentive.  I knew that I would not be ordering breakfast, but I was very intrigued by the build your own omelette for $7.99 (served with home fries, hasb nrowns or grits and toast). You can select up to 5 meats and veggies and 2 cheeses! I love creating my own things, but I was just not in the mood for an omelette. I opted for the patty melt ($5.45). This is served with either chips or coleslaw.




Pat asked us if it was our first time there and we told her yes. She explained that everything is homemade. She said that we definitely need to come back and try the pizza as the dough is fresh, the sauce is homemade and the cheese is the best quality mozzarella.

The menu has quite a variety of choices with something for everyone. They offer numerous sandwiches, Greek Sandwiches, hoagies as well as American, Italian and seafood dinners. Some of the selections include gyros ($5.95), Greek salad ($7.95), Sausage, onion and pepper hoagie ($6.25) and bacon cheeseburger ($5.95). DeMill's is open 7 days a week and serves breakfast all day.  They are open Sunday from 7am - 3pm and Monday through Saturday from 6am - 8pm. There are different breakfast, lunch and dinner specials daily.

DeMills has a separate room to accomodate large groups.  There was a group of people taking advantage of that space, so I didn't want to interrupt their meeting to take a picture! 

Another thing that I like about DeMills is counter seating.  If I did not have friends with me today, I would have sat at the counter and made new friends!

If you have any questions, you can call DeMills at 727-544-1315.  Stop in, say hi!

Become a LocalShops1.com shopper or business member today!

No comments:

Post a Comment